𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲?
Do You Have an 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝟒𝟎𝟏𝐤 that 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝? ❰❰
If you’re one of the millions of people who’ve spent time working and then changed jobs, then it’s likely that you will have a company sponsored 401K at your previous company.
That was your companies’ retirement saving plan.
Did you know that when people leave a company, they often transfer their 401k into an IRA (individual retirement account) to save a TON of money?
Have you done this yet?
If not, it’s time you investigated this.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝟒𝟎𝟏𝐤?
- A 401k is often limited to a small sample of the available investment options, whereas an IRA has better investment choice which lets you develop a better long-term strategy for your retirement savings.
- The issue with 401k’s, is that they aren’t very flexible. This means that you’re probably forced to pay tax that you didn’t need to pay.
- Rolling your money into an IRA will enable you to manage your withdrawals and taxes you’ll pay on them.
- In addition, IRA’s could offer more flexibility in determining which assets to liquidate vs a 401k which typically take an equal amount out of each your investments.
- If you find that a fund in your 401k is not performing well, you may not be able to find another investment option to switch to as easily as you can with an IRA.
- Upon your death there’s a good chance that your 401k will be paid in one lump sum to your beneficiary.
- That’s not very flexible NOR tax efficient.
- An IRA generally allows you to name multiple beneficiaries, or even a trust as a beneficiary.
- This opens up some powerful tax saving options for you.
- There are so many ways to setup a 401k and each company has a lot of flexibility in how they setup their plan.
- This means, that it’s a veritable nightmare for taxes and reporting.
- Compare that to IRA’s which are standardized by the IRS.
- You know exactly what you’re getting.
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞'?
That’s a very valid question & you should always do your due diligence.
By transferring from a 401k to an IRS approved IRA (sorry for the acronyms) you’ve got the comfort of knowing that these are extremely well regulated plans.
A well regulated plan, that’s got the flexibility like an IRA, and you’re onto something amazing.
Everyone knows that the rich don’t pay many taxes. This is one of the many ways how they do it. They use regulated structures, that offer flexibility.
Do you want to be the person who pays extra tax that you could have avoided 😲?
Do you want to have a quick chat, learn a bit more about converting your expensive, inflexible 401k plan into a well regulated IRA structure?
If this sounds like you, then make sure you click on the learn more button below.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 '𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞'?
What we’ll do is arrange for a leading expert in 401k & IRA plans, to give you a quick call.
I REALLY want you to pay less tax so you can spend it on something that you want to.
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝:
What would you spend the money on?
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥?
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭?
Click the ‘Learn More’ button below.